South End Green: 02074853039 Mon-Tue 10am-6pm Wed-Fri 9am-8pm Sat 9am-5pm Sun 10am-4pm
Hampstead Village: 02074359932 Mon-Tue 10am-6pm Wed-Fri 9am-8pm Sat 9am-5pm Sun 10am-5pm
Please note we have two Salons in the Hampstead Area.
Hampstead Village (just opposite Dim T in the heart of Hampstead Village) and South End Green (just by the Royal Free Hospital).
South End Green SalonHampstead Village Salon
Hair RemovalTanningEyesFaceHands and FeetBodyMassageMen
We will use your information in order for us to provide the appointment and service(s) you request.
Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for further information.
– Are you or anyone in your household experiencing flu like symptoms, a high temperature, a continuous cough or loss in your sense of taste or smell?
– Have you or anyone in your household tested positive for COVID-19?
If you answer positive to either question please let us know before arriving for an appointment.
– Your temperature will be taken when you arrive for your appointment and you will be offered hand sanitizer upon entry.
– When coming to your appointment please come on your own, bring minimal belongings with you and come with a face covering (otherwise you can purchase from us for £1)
– We are unable to serve refreshments on site so please bring a bottle of water to your appointment that you can take away with you.
– If you sneeze, it will be into a tissue which will be binned immediately and hands washed afterwards for 20 seconds under warm water
– We will also not be providing magazines/ newspapers to read.
– Our waiting area will not be in use so please do not arrive early for your appointment
– Please turn up on time for your appointment as late arrival may mean we are unable to do your treatment but you will still be charged.
– We are currently not doing any treatments on the face
– All client appointments must be booked in advance- no walk in’s.
– Staff will change into their uniform and appropriate footwear when they arrive at work. Uniforms will not be worn when travelling to and from work.
– Staff will keep their hair tied back to avoid touching and nails will be kept short
– There will be frequent hand washing throughout the day and before and after each customer
– Staff will wear necessary PPE for each treatment (face masks, face visors, aprons, gloves) at all times
– There will be no more than one customer per therapist in the shop at any time and, where possible, customers will be kept 2 meters apart.
– Everyone will have their temperature taken when coming into the salon.
– Hand sanitizer is available for use by staff and customers within the shop
– Where appropriate disposable items will be used for treatments-Where disposable item cannot be used all equipment will be sterilized and sanitized between clients
– Where disposable item cannot be used all equipment will be sterilized and sanitized between clients
– Touch screens, phones, card machines will be cleaned after each use.
– Cleaning in between clients and on surfaces will happen consistently throughout the day