Safeguarding protocols to deal with the effects of Coronavirus (Covid-19)
Our saftey and wellbeing and that of our Customers is our Number 1 priority. So while we are dealing with the effects of Covid-19 I wanted to keep you updated on the precautions and actions we are taking to ensure everyone’s safety.
We are keeping up to date with the latest news and direction from NHS England, the Government and Health Officials
-We are asking all customers to let us know if they are experiencing any flu-like symptoms, and if they have returned from any area of high risk within the last 14 days.
– Frequent and regular hand washing and sanitisation is taking place before, during and after each client, and we will also ask you to wash and sanitise your hands on entering the premises
– Staff temperatures will be checked at the beginning of each shift and halfway through. If a staff member has a raised temperature or cold/ flu like symptoms they will be sent home and advised to ring the NHS helpline
– Increased attention is being paid to areas of touch within the business I.e- door handles, light switches, computer screens, card machines, work surfaces to fight contamination
– Any sneezing or nose blowing is being done into a tissue, put immediately into the bin followed by hand washing for 20 seconds in warm water
– Staff will not wear their uniform to or from work and will change their uniform daily.
– Gloves and face masks are being worn by therapist during treatments
We will continue to be extra vigilant with hygiene and safety so we can carry on offering you the very highest quality beauty service