South End Green: 02074853039 Mon-Tue 10am-6pm Wed-Fri 9am-8pm Sat 9am-5pm Sun 10am-4pm
Hampstead Village: 02074359932 Mon-Tue 10am-6pm Wed-Fri 9am-8pm Sat 9am-5pm Sun 10am-5pm
Wednesday/Thursday/Friday: 9am – 8pm
Saturday: 9am – 5pm
Sunday: 10am – 5pm
Your Name (required)
Your Email (required)
– Are you or anyone in your household experiencing flu like symptoms, a high temperature, a continuous cough or loss in your sense of taste or smell?
– Have you or anyone in your household tested positive for COVID-19?
If you answer positive to either question please let us know before arriving for an appointment.
– Your temperature will be taken when you arrive for your appointment and you will be offered hand sanitizer upon entry.
– When coming to your appointment please come on your own, bring minimal belongings with you and come with a face covering (otherwise you can purchase from us for £1)
– We are unable to serve refreshments on site so please bring a bottle of water to your appointment that you can take away with you.
– If you sneeze, it will be into a tissue which will be binned immediately and hands washed afterwards for 20 seconds under warm water
– We will also not be providing magazines/ newspapers to read.
– Our waiting area will not be in use so please do not arrive early for your appointment
– Please turn up on time for your appointment as late arrival may mean we are unable to do your treatment but you will still be charged.
– We are currently not doing any treatments on the face
– All client appointments must be booked in advance- no walk in’s.
– Staff will change into their uniform and appropriate footwear when they arrive at work. Uniforms will not be worn when travelling to and from work.
– Staff will keep their hair tied back to avoid touching and nails will be kept short
– There will be frequent hand washing throughout the day and before and after each customer
– Staff will wear necessary PPE for each treatment (face masks, face visors, aprons, gloves) at all times
– There will be no more than one customer per therapist in the shop at any time and, where possible, customers will be kept 2 meters apart.
– Everyone will have their temperature taken when coming into the salon.
– Hand sanitizer is available for use by staff and customers within the shop
– Where appropriate disposable items will be used for treatments-Where disposable item cannot be used all equipment will be sterilized and sanitized between clients
– Where disposable item cannot be used all equipment will be sterilized and sanitized between clients
– Touch screens, phones, card machines will be cleaned after each use.
– Cleaning in between clients and on surfaces will happen consistently throughout the day